Election Inspector Training for the November 6, 2018 General Election
Election Inspectors are people who are paid to assist voters at the polls on Election Day. Join us for a FREE 3-Hour Training. Once training is completed, participants will receive a certificate which will qualifiy them to work any election in the state of Michigan for through July 2020. Learn more at: the Online Registration Site
Full Service Saturday, October 13, 2018
Muskegon County Clerk will be open on Saturday, October 13, 2018, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. to provide all of the services available during our regular business hours! Avoid the crowds and parking issues, come in Saturday, October 13, 2018!
It is the mission of the County Clerk's office:
- To provide efficient, courteous, and quality service to residents of Muskegon County, the general public, the board of commissioners, judges, court staff, lawyers and city, township and village clerks.
- To always conduct the County Clerk's office as a public trust, with the highest standards of excellence, integrity, fairness, teamwork and in the best interest of those we serve.
- To efficiently and accurately record and maintain minutes, orders and proceedings of the board of commissioners and have the records readily available for review.
- To strengthen teamwork and cross training, while stressing quality service and loyalty to those we serve.
- To work together as a team with city, township and village clerks to ensure fair, open, honest, efficient and accurate elections.