376 E. Apple Ave.
Muskegon MI 49442
Julia Rupp, Executive Director
Dave Parnin, Chief Operating Officer
Gregory Green, M.D., Medical Director3
Mission: To improve the quality of life for individuals with behavioral health needs through quality services, consumer involvement, community collaboration, and resource management.
Vision: We will be a community leader in planning and managing services for individuals with behavioral health needs through best practice and shared resources to promote health, recovery, and support.
Strategic Plan 2011-2014 (pdf)
Community Mental Health of Muskegon County
A survey team from CARF International* will be visited on
Wednesday, April 11, 2012 Through Friday, April 13, 2012
We invited the surveyors to evaluate how well we meet international standards for quality. The survey tells us what we are doing well and ways we might improve. As a result of this survey, we earned continued accreditation.
Link for Moore Info (pdf)
Carf Survey Report (pdf)
has been awarded to Community Mental Health Services of Muskegon County and will extend until May 31, 2012 for the following services:
* Assertive Community Treatment: Integrated: ADO/MH (adults)
* Case Management/Services Coordination: Mental Health (Adults)
* Case Management/Services Coordination: Mental Health (Children)
* Community Housing: Mental Health (Adults)
Community Integration: Mental Health (Adults)
* Crisis Intervention: Mental Health (Adults)
* Crisis Intervention: Mental Health (Children)
* Crisis Stabilization: Mental Health (Adults)
* Intensive Family-Based Services: Children/Adolescents
* Outpatient Treatment: Mental Health (Adults)
*Outpatient Treatment: Mental Health (Children and adolescents)
This accreditation outcome represents the highest level of accreditation that can be awarded to an organization and shows the organization’s substantial conformance to the standards established by CARF.
2012 Calendar with 2011 Anual Report (pdf)