- You must be 18 years of age or older.
- All items are sold AS IS.
- No Returns or Refunds. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
- No Packaging or Shipping will be provided.
- Pick-up, loading and transportation of auction items is the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
- No Credit Cards or Checks accepted for payment.
- Cash and Carry Only: Cash/Money Order only, you pick up item(s) purchased.
- Must show winning bid email notification and ID when paying for item(s).
- All items are available for pick-up only on the Friday immediately following the auction close date.
- All items must be paid for prior to pick-up at the Muskegon County Treasurer's Office.
- Item(s) must be paid for and picked up the Friday following the auction bid closing date. Items not paid for and picked up the Friday following the closing date are no longer available.
Winning Bidders for 4/14/10 Auction
FIRST Pay for items at the ...
Muskegon County Treasurer's Office,
173 E. Apple Ave Suite 104 Click Here for Map
Muskegon, MI 49442
YOU MUST SHOW WINNING BID EMAIL NOTIFICATION AND ID
SECOND Pick Up items between 9:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. on the Friday immediately following the auction close date at the location listed on your winning bid email notification. ITEMS WILL ONLY BE AVAILABLE FOR PICK UP ONE DAY FROM 9:00 A.M. - 1:00 P.M.
Call (231) 724-6416 to Verify Location
YOU MUST SHOW RECEIPT
To begin viewing the Online Auction, click on View Auction Items above.
In order to place bids, you are required to Register.