What if I have other questions?

If you have any questions concerning personal protection orders, the Victim Services Unit of the Muskegon County Prosecutor’s Office can be of assistance and can aid you in obtaining and enforcing a personal protection order in appropriate situations. The Victim Services Unit can be reached at 231-724-6676.

Show All Answers

1. What is a PPO?
2. Is a PPO necessary?
3. How do I get a PPO?
4. How do I seek enforcement of my PPO if there is a violation?
5. What are my responsiblities?
6. What if I have other questions?