How can I make payment?

You can make payments in the following ways:

  • At the payment window located on the 3rd floor of the Hall of Justice (cash, certified check or money order) 8:30-4:30 (payment window hours). When the payment window is closed, payments can be made on the 3rd floor using the secure drop box located next to the payment window.
  • By mail (certified check or money order):
    Muskegon County Circuit Court Collections
    990 Terrace Street
    3rd Floor
    Muskegon, MI  49442 
  • By credit card by calling 888-604-7888 or online, pay location Number 5127.

Show All Answers

1. How can I make payment?
2. I thought doing time in jail / prison took care of this?
3. Where can I find my records?
4. This is over 7 years old, how can you still try to collect?
5. I filed for Bankruptcy, why do I still owe this?
6. How can I get an Order to Remit Prisoner Funds cancelled?
7. How do I know how much the prison has taken / paid?
8. I am a victim who has restitution coming. How / when will I get my money?