Completing the Account Form
Complete the account form with the following steps:
- Fill out the forms. These can be printed out from this website. Fill them out (type them or use dark ink). Forms are available at Probate Court 5th Floor, Hall of Justice.
- Make sure your forms are completely filled out.
- Did you sign all of them?
- Are all the interested persons listed, along with their addresses?
- You may wish to get a waiver and consent form signed by each interested party. Getting these forms may make it easier to start your case. As the guardians, you cannot sign a waiver.
- If you need help filling out the form, contact an attorney.
- Bring money to pay the filing fee. You can pay by cash, check, credit card or money order payable to the "Muskegon County Probate Court.". If you don't have enough money to pay the fee, you cannot file your petition. The only exception is if you want to file a guardianship petition and are indigent.
- Take your forms to:
990 Terrace Street
Muskegon, MI 49442
If you need help filling out the forms, contact an attorney.
Other Account Forms