Disability Compensation

Veterans Affairs Banner
  • Complete VA Form VBA-21-526-Compensation / Pension (PDF). Complete the portion of the application that deals with either Compensation or Pension.
  • Attach copy of veterans DD214 (discharge paper).
  • Attach copies of any supporting medical documentation for disability you are claiming as “Service Connected.”
  • Do not submit paperwork without assistance from a service officer. There are trained/certified service offers available through the Veterans Service Center who will file the claim on your behalf after they go over the information /claim with you to ensure all pertinent information has been added to claim.