- County Government
- 14th Circuit Court
- Collection Services
The collections division is responsible for collecting Circuit Court costs, fines, fees and restitution. Our staff accomplishes this by sending notices regarding delinquent cases, processing wage assignments, tax offsets, Orders to Remit prisoner funds and bench warrants.
A 20% late fee is assessed once after costs are added to case and no payment has been received for a period of 56 days.
It is your responsibility to keep your address up to date with the court. Important information may not reach you to inform you of potential enforcement such as wage assignments, tax offsets and bench warrants.
Child Support Payments
Payments for child support can be made online through MiChildSupport. Cash payments can also be made at CVS, Family Dollar, and Walmart. Please see their payment options page for more information.
Online and Phone Payments through AllPaid
You can make a payment online through one of the following links below:
You can also make a payment over the phone by calling 1-888-604-7888 and providing one of the payment location codes below:
- Circuit Court: PLC# 5127
- Juvenile Court: PLC# 1916
- Jail Room & Board: PLC# 4950
There is a service fee to pay when making an online or phone payment through AllPaid. These fees will be disclosed to you before you make your payment. You may also reference the AllPaid Fee Schedule to see the service fee amounts beforehand.
- How can I make payment?
- I thought doing time in jail / prison took care of this?
- Where can I find my records?
- This is over 7 years old, how can you still try to collect?
- I filed for Bankruptcy, why do I still owe this?
- How can I get an Order to Remit Prisoner Funds cancelled?
- How do I know how much the prison has taken / paid?
- I am a victim who has restitution coming. How / when will I get my money?