Automatic bill payment makes it easy! The Muskegon County Regional Water System invites you to select the easy way to pay your water bill. Your participating bank, savings and loan or credit union can pay your water bill by deducting the amount due automatically from your checking account. Save on writing checks, stamps, envelopes and potential late fees. Simply fill out the enrollment form (PDF).
Automatic Payment Benefits
- With automatic bill payment your water bills are paid automatically and on time.
- You authorize us to charge your checking or savings account the amount shown on your bill on the payment date.
- Payments are not lost or delayed in the mail.
- Late charges are eliminated.
- Automatic bill payment is simple to initiate.
Signing Up for Automatic Payments
To sign up for the automatic bill payment (PDF) service just complete the fillable PDF form, print it, sign it and return it with a voided check or deposit slip to:
Department of Public Works
131 E Apple Avenue
Muskegon, MI 49442
Cancelling a Payment
To cancel automatic bill payment (PDF) complete the fillable PDF form, print it, sign it, and return it to the Public Works department.