If you have a concern about sanitation or a complaint about the safety of food served at a Muskegon County food service establishment, please let us know. Your report will be forwarded to an Environmental Health Officer for follow-up. In order for us to complete a thorough investigation, please provide us with the following information.
- Date and Approximate Time of the Incident
- Description of the Problem
- Name and Location of the Establishment
- Who Was Involved (for Example, Cook, Cashier, Wait Staff)
- Your Name and Contact Information
How to Make a Report
Reports can be made by calling 231-724-4406 or by emailing Public Health.